Unless specified otherwise, references in this site to STRYDE and the STRYDE Group shall mean STRYDE Limited and the subsidiaries and affiliates of BP plc (as well as BP plc itself).
The information contained in this website is not comprehensive. Despite our efforts, it may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case. We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions (other than for fraudulent misrepresentation) in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility. To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither STRYDE nor the STRYDE Group liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of access to, or the use of this website or any information contained in it. We are of course happy to discuss with you the implications of any issue raised if you e-mail us at email@example.com.
Other than in respect of personal information which will be treated in accordance with the STRYDE Privacy Statement that appears in this website, if you provide information to us, you agree that we have unlimited rights to such information and that we may use such information in any way we choose. Such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential.
The copyright in the contents and any downloads from this website is owned by STRYDE Limited or its subsidiaries unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved. STRYDE LTD, Chertsey Road, Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex, TW16 7BP.
You are responsible for obeying all applicable copyright laws. We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. All other use is strictly prohibited. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express permission.
STRYDE is the trademark of STRYDE Limited and BP and the Helios mark are trademarks of BP p.l.c.
Restrictions and prohibitions of use
Your rights to access and use this site and any information, materials or documents (collectively defined as “Content and Materials”) contained on this website are subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use: You may not:
- copy, print (except for the express limited purpose permitted by the “Ownership of the copyright in this site” section above), republish, display, distribute, transmit, sell, rent, lease, loan or otherwise make available in any form or by any means all or any portion of the website or any Content and Materials retrieved from the website;
- use the website or any materials obtained from the website to develop, or as a component of, any information, storage and retrieval system, database, information base, or similar resource (in any media now existing or hereafter developed), that is offered for commercial distribution of any kind, including through sale, licence, lease, rental, subscription, or any other means of commercial distribution;
- create compilations or derivative works of any Content and Materials from the website;
- use any Content and Materials from the website in any manner that may infringe any copyright, intellectual property right, proprietary right, or property right of us or any third parties;
- make any portion of the website available through any timesharing system, service bureau, the Internet or any other technology now existing or developed in the future
- remove, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any website software or use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the website architecture;
- use any automatic or manual process to harvest information from the website;
- use the website for the purpose of gathering information for or transmitting (1) unsolicited commercial email, (2) email that makes use of headers, invalid or nonexistent domain names, or other means of deceptive addressing, and (3) unsolicited telephone calls or facsimile transmissions;
- use the website in a manner that violates any local law regulating email, facsimile transmissions or telephone solicitations; and
- export or re-export the website or any portion thereof, or any software available on or through the website, in violation of applicable export control laws or regulations.
We do not represent or promise that the website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. We may make changes to the features, functionality or content of the website at any time. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the website.
Neither we nor any of our subsidiaries are responsible for the content of any other website, including any website through which you may have gained access to our website or to which you may gain access from our website. We do not accept any liability in connection with any such sites or links.
Where we provide a hyperlink to a third party's website, we do so because we believe in good faith that such a website contains or may contain material which is relevant to that on our website. Such a hyperlink does not signify that STRYDE or any member of the STRYDE Group have reviewed or approve of the connected third party's website or its contents - indeed in certain instances, a hyperlink may connect you to a third party's website containing views contradictory to those expressed on our website or otherwise held by STRYDE and the STRYDE Group.
Any views or opinions of third parties are the personal views of the individuals or organizations that provided them and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or views of STRYDE or any member of the STRYDE Group.
Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms and conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms and conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Copyright © 2021 STRYDE LTD.